Pre-order now, all sizes will be in stock July 2022, order now to avoid disappointment!
Payment methods available for Commencal are WorldPay, Paypal and Laybuy. Other payment methods will be refunded in full and the order cancelled.
Free home delivery for this product, don't miss out!
Includes customs duty and VAT so no hidden costs to be received at a later date.
Commencal bikes are distributed directly from the Commencal warehouse in France, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
The CLASH continues its revolution!
27.5-inch wheels, long travel, aggressive geometry and kinematics...
The CLASH is the 'do everything' bike - bike parks, enduro, big jump lines or outings pedal missions... It is exceedingly versatile!
As with our entire range, the geometry is the subject of our greatest attention:
- The uphill position is optimised thanks to an elongated top tube and a straighter seat angle.
- Its long front-end provides stability when everything is accelerating downhill. The short stem keeps a manoeuvrable and playful bike during slower parts of the ride.
- From the XS (27.5/26 wheels) to our adult models (S, M, L, XL) with 27.5-inch wheels, the CLASH is a very serious option for small and medium sized riders.
As 'Gravity' specialists, we know the importance of good kinematics that are suitable for the intended purpose of each of our bikes. An essential element for this year, the frame features a kinematic adjustment, just like on the FRS! This setting allows priority to either sensitivity (Sensitive) or dynamism (Dynamic):
- Sensitive mode for DH/Freeride use when you need comfort and grip
- Dynamic mode is ideal for smoother tracks, jump sessions with friends when you are looking for liveliness and play.
The CLASH - pure lines and a concentrate of technology. No compromises.
About the CLASH RACE
Under the matte Dark Slate paint, this RACE model is modern and edgy.
A top-of-the-range model, this CLASH features the best ROCKSHOX suspension currently available for a bike in this category:
- The Zeb Ultimate fork with 38mm stanchions offers precise and varied adjustments thanks to its Debonair air spring.
- The Super Deluxe Select Ultimate shock offers maximum grip and performance on the most steep and demanding trails.
The rest of the components have also been carefully selected:
- TRP DH-R Evo 4-piston brakes provide powerful and consistent braking in all conditions.
- The SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain features a 10-52t gearset. An example of reliability and precision that makes it possible to approach each climb with confidence.
- DT SWISS custom wheels are designed specifically for this bike. They feature the EX511, one of the best enduro rims on the market today, plus the ever reliable and strong 350 hubs.
A CLASH model designed for performance.
FRAME: 2022 CLASH, 170 MM TRAVEL
SHOCK: ROCKSHOX SUPER DELUXE ULTIMATE
FORK: ROCKSHOX ZEB ULTIMATE, 180 MM TRAVEL
HEADSET: ACROS ZS44/ZS56
STEM: RIDE ALPHA FREERIDE 40
BAR: RIDE ALPHA R20 760 ON S - RIDE ALPHA R27 780 ON M / L - RIDE ALPHA R27 800 ON XL
GRIPS: ODI ELITE MOTION
BRAKES: TRP DH-R EVO, 4 PISTONS
SHIFTERS: SRAM GX EAGLE
REAR: GX EAGLE
BOTTOM BRACKET: SRAM DUB
CRANKSET: SRAM GX EAGLE, 170 MM CRANK ARMS, DUB, BOOST
CHAIN: SRAM GX EAGLE
CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1275
RIMS: DT SWISS EX511
HUBS: REAR: DT SWISS 350 - FRONT: DT SWISS 350
SPOKES / NIPPLES: DT SWISS COMPETITION
TYRES: REAR: MAXXIS DHR II - FRONT: MAXXIS ASSEGAI
SEATPOST: KS LEV INTEGRA
SADDLE: SDG BEL AIR V3 ATMOS
WEIGHT: 15,5 KG / 34.17 LB
COLOUR: DARK SLATE
ACCESSORIES: DOWN TUBE PROTECTOR, CHAINSTAY PROTECTOR, SEATSTAY PROTECTOR, SHUTTLE PAD