Pre-order now, sizes M, L and XL will be in stock August 2022, and size S will be in stock in September, order now to avoid disappointment!
Payment methods available for Commencal are WorldPay, Paypal and Laybuy. Other payment methods will be refunded in full and the order cancelled.
Free home delivery for this product, don't miss out!
Includes customs duty and VAT so no hidden costs to be received at a later date.
Commencal bikes are distributed directly from the Commencal warehouse in France, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
The CLASH continues its revolution!
27.5-inch wheels, long travel, aggressive geometry and kinematics...
The CLASH is the 'do everything' bike - bike parks, enduro, big jump lines or outings pedal missions... It is exceedingly versatile!
As with our entire range, the geometry is the subject of our greatest attention:
- The uphill position is optimised thanks to an elongated top tube and a straighter seat angle.
- Its long front-end provides stability when everything is accelerating downhill. The short stem keeps a manoeuvrable and playful bike during slower parts of the ride.
- From the XS (27.5/26 wheels) to our adult models (S, M, L, XL) with 27.5-inch wheels, the CLASH is a very serious option for small and medium sized riders.
As 'Gravity' specialists, we know the importance of good kinematics that are suitable for the intended purpose of each of our bikes. An essential element for this year, the frame features a kinematic adjustment, just like on the FRS! This setting allows priority to either sensitivity (Sensitive) or dynamism (Dynamic):
- Sensitive mode for DH/Freeride use when you need comfort and grip
- Dynamic mode is ideal for smoother tracks, jump sessions with friends when you are looking for liveliness and play.
The CLASH - pure lines and a concentrate of technology. No compromises.
About CLASH ESSENTIAL
With the shiny 'Dark Slate' colourways, this CLASH ESSENTIAL plays the classy card.
FOX and SHIMNAO are at the controls of this ESSENTIAL model.
FOX takes care of the suspension:
- The 38 Performance fork (38mm diameter stanchions) offers great precision when the going gets tough.
- The FOX Float X2 Performance shock provides excellent grip and reactivity.
There is also the SHIMANO SLX groupset which is renowned for reliability and ease of maintenance:
- The 12-speed, 10-51t gearset is perfect for rides with a lot of vertical.
- The 4-piston brakes with 203mm rotors offer excellent feel and power for serene and consistent braking whatever the conditions.
All these components make this CLASH a formidable weapon wherever the ride.
FRAME: 2022 CLASH, 170 MM TRAVEL
SHOCK: FOX FLOAT X2 PERFORMANCE
FORK: FOX 38 PERFORMANCE, 180 MM TRAVEL
HEADSET: ACROS ZS44/ZS56
STEM: RIDE ALPHA FREERIDE 40
BAR: RIDE ALPHA R20 760 ON S - RIDE ALPHA R27 780 ON M / L - RIDE ALPHA R27 800 ON XL
GRIPS: ODI ELITE MOTION
BRAKES: SHIMANO SLX, 4 PISTONS, I-SPEC EV COMPATIBLE
SHIFTERS: SHIMANO SLX
REAR MECH: SHIMANO SLX
BOTTOM BRACKET: SHIMANO BB71-41A
CRANKSET: SHIMANO SLX, 170 MM CRANK ARMS, BOOST
CHAIN: SHIMANO SLX
CASSETTE: SHIMANO SLX
RIMS: DT SWISS E532
HUBS: REAR: FORMULA DC-148A - FRONT: FORMULA DC-711
SPOKES / NIPPLES: SAPIM RACE
TYRES: REAR: MAXXIS DHR II - FRONT: MAXXIS ASSEGAI
SEATPOST: KS RAGE-I
SADDLE: FIZIK TERRA ALPACA X5
WEIGHT: 15,5 KG / 34.17 LB
COLOUR: DARK SLATE
ACCESSORIES: DOWN TUBE PROTECTOR, CHAINSTAY PROTECTOR, SEATSTAY PROTECTOR, SHUTTLE PAD