Pre-order now, in stock March 2022, order now to avoid disappointment!
Payment methods available for Commencal are WorldPay, Paypal and Laybuy. Other payment methods will be refunded in full and the order cancelled.
Free home delivery for this product, don't miss out!
Includes customs duty and VAT so no hidden costs to be received at a later date.
Commencal bikes are distributed directly from the Commencal warehouse in France, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
The META HT AM continues its path. It has always been there.
Our research confirms that it is the bike in our range that is most widely used, and to do most things! Enduro, off-road rides, urban missions, pump track laps. It goes everywhere.
Max himself says: It's better to have a good hardtail than a bad full-suspension bike.
We believed in this bike many years ago and we have become real specialists. To keep current, we've worked on the smallest details that make the biggest differences.
So, seat tubes are lowered. It's a choice of reason which offers two advantages:
- It is now possible to fit longer travel seat posts.
- The choice of frame size is no longer limited by a seat tube that is too high when purchasing the complete bike. Particularly useful for those who want a longer bike.
For the rest, we are continuing with the winning formula that made this bike so successful. Its development revolves around reliability as a priority:
- A semi-rigid frame which allows for better pedalling, a lighter weight and reduced maintenance
- A fork with 150mm or 160mm travel which provides comfort and/or safety depending where and how it's being used
- Models are now fitted as standard with 29/27 wheels in sizes S/M and 29-inches in sizes L/XL
- The frame can still fit a 27.5-inch and 29-inch wheel no matter what the frame size
The META HT AM is one of those bikes that simply makes you want to ride!
About the META HT AM ESSENTIAL
We just really love this Keswick Green paint. In the office we were unanimously in favour of it!
This ESSENTIAL model has been designed to be playful, comfortable and provide great grip. With this one we have tried to move the cursor a little more towards performance, especially when the rider is heading down the hill. The components are therefore chosen accordingly:
- The ROCKSHOX Yari RC fork has 160mm of travel and is precise wherever it goes. It benefits from numerous setting adjustments and has an adjustable Debonair spring thanks to the additional tokens.
- The wide 2.6 tyres provide maximum comfort and grip on the most demanding trails. Their size also allows them to be run at low pressures.
- SRAM Guide T 4-piston brakes, for even more power and longevity on any slope.
- The SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain benefits from a 11-50t cassette which should make climbing a breeze.
- The KS Rage-I telescopic seat post links pedalling and downhill sections seamlessly. A real plus.
The META HT AM ESSENTIAL is ready, are you?
FRAME: 2022 META HT AM - 29''/27'' ON S / M & 29''/29'' ON L / XL
FORK: ROCKSHOX YARI RC, 150 MM TRAVEL
HEADSET: ACROS ZS44 / ZS56
STEM: RIDE ALPHA FREERIDE 40
BAR: RIDE ALPHA R20 ON S - RIDE ALPHA R27 ON M / L / XL
GRIPS: ODI ELITE MOTION
BRAKES: SRAM GUIDE T, 4 PISTONS, MATCHMAKER COMPATIBLE
SHIFTERS: SRAM NX EAGLE
REAR MECH: SRAM NX EAGLE
BOTTOM BRACKET: SRAM DUB
CRANKSET: SRAM X1 1000 EAGLE, 170 MM CRANK ARMS, DUB, BOOST
CHAIN: SRAM NX EAGLE
CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1210
RIMS: SPANK SPIKE RACE 33
HUBS: REAR: FORMULA DC-348A FRONT: FORMULA DC-711
SPOKES / NIPPLES: SAPIM LEADER
TYRES: REAR: MAXXIS DISSECTOR - FRONT: MAXXIS DISSECTOR
SEATPOST: KS RAGE-I
SADDLE: FIZIK TERRA ALPACA X5
WEIGHT: 14,2 KG / 31.30 LB
COLOUR: KESWICK GREEN
ACCESSORIES: CHAINSTAY PROTECTOR, SEATSTAY PROTECTOR