Pre-order now, sizes M and L back in stock April 2022 and sizes S and XL back in stock August 2022, order now to avoid disappointment!
Payment methods available for Commencal are WorldPay, Paypal and Laybuy. Other payment methods will be refunded in full and the order cancelled.
Free home delivery for this product, don't miss out!
Includes customs duty and VAT so no hidden costs to be received at a later date.
Commencal bikes are distributed directly from the Commencal warehouse in France, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
The META HT AM continues its path. It has always been there.
Our research confirms that it is the bike in our range that is most widely used, and to do most things! Enduro, off-road rides, urban missions, pump track laps. It goes everywhere.
Max himself says: It's better to have a good hardtail than a bad full-suspension bike.
We believed in this bike many years ago and we have become real specialists. To keep current, we've worked on the smallest details that make the biggest differences.
So, seat tubes are lowered. It's a choice of reason which offers two advantages:
- It is now possible to fit longer travel seat posts.
- The choice of frame size is no longer limited by a seat tube that is too high when purchasing the complete bike. Particularly useful for those who want a longer bike.
For the rest, we are continuing with the winning formula that made this bike so successful. Its development revolves around reliability as a priority:
- A semi-rigid frame which allows for better pedalling, a lighter weight and reduced maintenance
- A fork with 150mm or 160mm travel which provides comfort and/or safety depending where and how it's being used
- Models are now fitted as standard with 29/27 wheels in sizes S/M and 29-inches in sizes L/XL
- The frame can still fit a 27.5-inch and 29-inch wheel no matter what the frame size
The META HT AM is one of those bikes that simply makes you want to ride!
About the META HT AM ORIGIN
In this Heritage Green colour with matte finish, the META HT ORIGIN is modern and classy. It fits the full black components perfectly and what is more, this META HT exudes reliability and simplicity thanks to:
- The SRAM SX 12-speed drivetrain with a wide 11-50t gearset.
- SRAM Level 200 and 180mm brakes which are perfect for delivering powerful and durable braking.
- The ROCKSHOX 35 Silver R fork which is easy to adjust, rigid and precise.
- The 2.6 sized tyres that bring comfort and grip no matter the size of the wheels they're on. They also allow the rider to run lower pressures.
From the city to the top of alpine mountains, this META HT AM ORIGIN can do it all.
FRAME: 2022 META HT AM - 29''/27'' ON S / M & 29''/29'' ON L / XL
FORK: ROCKSHOX 35 SILVER R, 150 MM TRAVEL
HEADSET: ACROS ZS44 / ZS56
STEM: RIDE ALPHA FREERIDE 40
BAR: RIDE ALPHA R20 ON S - RIDE ALPHA R27 ON M / L / XL
GRIPS: RIDE ALPHA DH
BRAKES: SRAM LEVEL, 2 PISTONS, HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKE
SHIFTERS: SRAM SX EAGLE
REAR MECH: SRAM SX EAGLE
BOTTOM BRACKET: SRAM DUB
CRANKSET: SRAM X1 1000 EAGLE, 170 MM CRANK ARMS, DUB, BOOST
CHAIN: SRAM NX EAGLE
CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1210
RIMS: E13 LG1 EN BASE
HUBS: REAR: FORMULA DC-348A FRONT: FORMULA DC-711
SPOKES / NIPPLES: SAPIM LEADER
TYRES: REAR: MAXXIS DISSECTOR - FRONT: MAXXIS DISSECTOR
SEATPOST: RIDE ALPHA
SADDLE: SDG BEL AIR V3
WEIGHT: 14,2 KG / 31.30 LB
COLOUR: HERITAGE GREEN
ACCESSORIES: CHAINSTAY PROTECTOR, SEATSTAY PROTECTOR