Pre-order now, sizes S, M, L and XL in stock July 2022, order now to avoid disappointment!
Payment methods available for Commencal are WorldPay, Paypal and Laybuy. Other payment methods will be refunded in full and the order cancelled.
Free home delivery for this product, don't miss out!
Includes customs duty and VAT so no hidden costs to be received at a later date.
Commencal bikes are distributed directly from the Commencal warehouse in France, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
27.5-inch wheels, long travel, aggressive geometry and kinematics...
The CLASH is the 'do everything' bike - bike parks, enduro, big jump lines or outings pedal missions... It is exceedingly versatile!
As with our entire range, the geometry is the subject of our greatest attention:
- The uphill position is optimised thanks to an elongated top tube and a straighter seat angle.
- Its long front-end provides stability when everything is accelerating downhill. The short stem keeps a manoeuvrable and playful bike during slower parts of the ride.
- From the XS (27.5/26 wheels) to our adult models (S, M, L, XL) with 27.5-inch wheels, the CLASH is a very serious option for small and medium sized riders.
As 'Gravity' specialists, we know the importance of good kinematics that are suitable for the intended purpose of each of our bikes. An essential element for this year, the frame features a kinematic adjustment, just like on the FRS! This setting allows priority to either sensitivity (Sensitive) or dynamism (Dynamic):
- Sensitive mode for DH/Freeride use when you need comfort and grip
- Dynamic mode is ideal for smoother tracks, jump sessions with friends when you are looking for liveliness and play.
The CLASH - pure lines and a concentrate of technology. No compromises.
FRAME: 2022 CLASH, 170 MM TRAVEL
SHOCK: ROCKSHOX DELUXE SELECT +
FORK: ROCKSHOX DOMAIN R, 180 MM TRAVEL
HEADSET: ACROS ZS44/ZS56
STEM: RIDE ALPHA FREERIDE 40
BAR: RIDE ALPHA R20 760 ON S - RIDE ALPHA R27 780 ON M / L - RIDE ALPHA R27 800 ON XL
GRIPS: RIDE ALPHA DH
BRAKES: SRAM GUIDE T, 4 PISTONS, MATCHMAKER COMPATIBLE
SHIFTERS: SRAM SX EAGLE
REAR MECH: SRAM SX EAGLE
BOTTOM BRACKET: SRAM DUB
CRANKSET: SRAM X1 1000 EAGLE, 170 MM CRANK ARMS, DUB, BOOST
CHAIN: SRAM NX EAGLE
CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1210
RIMS: E13 LG1 DH BASE
HUBS: REAR: FORMULA DC-348A - FRONT: FORMULA DC-711
SPOKES / NIPPLES: SAPIM RACE
TYRES: REAR: MAXXIS DHR II - FRONT: MAXXIS ASSEGAI
SEATPOST: RIDE ALPHA
SADDLE: SDG BEL AIR V3
WEIGHT: 15,5 KG / 34.17 LB
COLOUR: HERITAGE GREEN
ACCESSORIES: DOWN TUBE PROTECTOR, CHAINSTAY PROTECTOR, SEATSTAY PROTECTOR, SHUTTLE PAD