Pre-order now for Dec 2022, order now to avoid disappointment!
Payment methods available for Commencal are WorldPay, Paypal and Laybuy. Other payment methods will be refunded in full and the order cancelled.
Free home delivery for this product, don't miss out!
Includes customs duty and VAT so no hidden costs to be received at a later date.
Commencal bikes are distributed directly from the Commencal warehouse in France, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
The CLASH XS clearly assumes its position in the range. No concessions have been made. With the arrival of the 26-inched CLASH JR, this XS model promises to be the one for teenagers and smaller people looking for the perfect player. Our experience creating the adults and kids' versions of the CLASH has meant we've realised the particular importance of the wheel size on bikes in this realm. For this reason, our CLASH XS is delivered with 27.5/26-inch wheels. This offers several advantages:
- Excellent clearance and confidence at the front thanks to the larger 27.5-inch wheel.
- Allows for a more playful rear-end with better grip thanks to the 26-inch wheel.
The frame itself features many differences between the adult CLASH and JR versions:
- Thanks to a different series of tubes the frame is considerably lighter.
- The sensitivity of the suspension is improved thanks to bearings placed at the ends of the shock absorbers.
- Seat tube and steerer angles are slacker (than the JR model) for a more stable bike.
- Seat tube is lower (than on the adult version) for greater freedom of movement.
- Internal cable routing is neatened for easy maintenance and an impeccable finish.
Our data acquisition over the past few years with our many young riders has allowed us to refine our choices regarding kinematics year after year. This CLASH XS has a virtual pivot point. This aims to offer more sensitivity at the start of the travel for small riders and the perfect balance between liveliness and comfort through the full suspension stroke.
About the CLASH XS
A newcomer to the CLASH range, the XS is perfect in its matte Champagne finish. It pairs beautifully with the black components that make up the rest of the bike.
For this model, we chose FOX suspension for simplicity, adjustability and ultra-efficiency:
- The 36 Performance fork with 36mm diameter stanchions offers great precision when the going gets tough.
- The FOX Float X Performance shock provides rock-solid grip and liveliness.
The other components have been selected in line with the CLASH XS program:
- The TRP Slate Evo 4-piston brakes ensure a frank touch and ever-aggressive braking, perfect for stopping small riders.
- The SRAM SX 12-speed drivetrain with a wide 11-50t gearset is as reliable as it is efficient.
- SPANK Spike Race 33 wheels are a great choice for guarantees reliability and solidity.
- The KS Rage-I seat post is ideal for providing comfort and a greater freedom of movement for smaller riders.
Everyone fits the CLASH with this new XS model!
SHOCK: FOX FLOAT X PERFORMANCE
FORK: FOX 36 PERFORMANCE, 170 MM TRAVEL
HEADSET: ACROS ZS44 / ZS56
STEM: RIDE ALPHA FREERIDE 40
BAR: RIDE ALPHA R20
GRIPS: RIDE ALPHA DH
BRAKES: TRP SLATE EVO, 4 PISTONS, I-SPEC EV COMPATIBLE
SHIFTERS: SRAM SX EAGLE
REAR MECH: SRAM SX EAGLE
BOTTOM BRACKET: SRAM DUB
CRANKSET: SRAM X1 1000 EAGLE, 155 MM CRANK ARMS, DUB, BOOST
CHAIN: SRAM NX EAGLE
CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1210
RIMS: SPANK SPIKE RACE 33
HUBS: REAR: FORMULA DC-348A - FRONT: FORMULA DC-711
SPOKES / NIPPLES: SAPIM D-LIGHT
TYRES: REAR: SCHWALBE BIG BETTY - FRONT: SCHWALBE MAGIC MARY
SEAT: POSTKS RAGE-I
SADDLE: FIZIK ALPACA GRAVITA X5
WEIGHT: 15,7 KG / 34.61 LB
ACCESSORIES: CHAINSTAY PROTECTOR, SEATSTAY PROTECTOR