Pre-order now, in stock March 2022, order now to avoid disappointment!
Payment methods available for Commencal are WorldPay, Paypal and Laybuy. Other payment methods will be refunded in full and the order cancelled.
Free home delivery for this product, don't miss out!
Includes customs duty and VAT so no hidden costs to be received at a later date.
Commencal bikes are distributed directly from the Commencal warehouse in France, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
The META HT XS retains the formula that has made it a success in its adult and Kids versions. It remains a true semi-rigid enduro platform, designed for lighter weight people and smaller riders and for those adventures off the beaten track, technical trails or urban missions. It goes everywhere!
Our data acquisition over the past few years with our many young riders, our engineers have worked on a detail that marks a big difference between this range and the adult and JR models.
The META HT XS is unveiled as a 27.5/26 wheeled version which offers several advantages:
- Excellent clearing and confidence at the front thanks to the larger 27.5-inch wheel.
- Allows for a more playful rear-end with better grip thanks to the 26-inch wheel.
In terms of the frame, we have taken research to the max:
- The series of tubes are specifically designed to offer comfort and dynamism.
- The rear triangle tubes are designed to generate vertical flex and therefore promote comfort.
- Slacker steerer and seat angles for more stability.
- Lower cockpit for easier handling.
With this new model, we hope to stand out even more as a brand specialising in small bike sizes. For any rider in between sizes, whether they're a young adult or a shorter OAP (???) we hope that it's now impossible to feel forgotten!
About the META HT AM XS
It's the newest edition to our META HT AM range and we think the matte Champagne colour is just the perfect start!
The components on this XS are the perfect balance of being easy and ultra-efficient. First, the ROCKSHOX 35 Gold RL fork which has many advantages:
- 35mm Aluminium stanchions are light and dynamic.
- Many adjustments and settings plus the Debonair spring mean it's possible to easily and quickly adapt the behaviour of the bike depending on various factors.
The other components are selected to match with the purpose of this META HT AM XS:
- The SRAM Level brakes have with 200/180mm discs to ensure a frank touch and ever-aggressive braking, perfect for stopping small riders.
- The SRAM SX 12-speed drivetrain which is fitted with a wide 11-50t cassette, is as reliable as it is efficient.
- SPANK Spoon 32 wheels bring guaranteed reliability and solidity.
- The KS Rage-I seat post is ideal for providing comfort and greater freedom of movement for small riders.
With the new META HT AM XS, smaller riders also have the opportunity to get serious.
FRAME: 2022 META HT XS
FORK: ROCKSHOX 35 GOLD RL, 150 MM TRAVEL
HEADSET: ACROS ZS44 / ZS56
STEM: RIDE ALPHA FREERIDE 40 MM
BAR: RIDE ALPHA R20
GRIPS: RIDE ALPHA DH
BRAKES: SRAM LEVEL, 2 PISTONS, HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKE
SHIFTERS: SRAM SX EAGLE
REAR MECH: SRAM SX EAGLE
BOTTOM BRACKET: SRAM DUB
CRANKSET: SRAM X1 1000 EAGLE, 165 MM CRANK ARMS, DUB, BOOST
CHAIN: SRAM NX EAGLE
CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1210
RIMS: SPANK SPOON 32
HUBS: REAR: FORMULA RX-26 - FRONT: FORMULA DC-711
SPOKES / NIPPLES: SAPIM D-LIGHT
TYRES: REAR: MAXXIS DHR II - FRONT: MAXXIS DHR II
SEATPOST: KS RAGE-I
SADDLE: FIZIK GRAVITA ALPACA X5
WEIGHT: 14 KG / 30.86 LB
ACCESSORIES: CHAINSTAY PROTECTOR, SEATSTAY PROTECTOR