Free home delivery for this product, don't miss out!
this item is available for pre-order for size M and will be back in stock in October 2021.
Includes customs duty and VAT so no hidden costs to be received at a later date.
Commencal bikes are distributed directly from the Commencal warehouse in France, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
Payment methods available for Commencal are WorldPay, Paypal and Laybuy. Other payment methods will be refunded in full and the order cancelled.
The META HT AM continues on its own path.
Our research shows that this is the most versatile bike across our entire range.
Enduro, off-road, urban playgrounds or pump track, it's literally at home everywhere.
We believed in this niche several years ago and since then we've become real specialists.
To stay ahead of the curve, we're looking at the little details that make the difference.
On this new version, the seat tube is lowered.
1) It is now possible to install a longer travel seat post.
2) The choice of size is no longer restricted by a seat tube that's too high. Which is particularly useful for those who want a longer bike.
For the rest, we've renewed our formula:
- A stiffer frame that provides better pedalling efficiency, is lighter and allows for less maintenance.
- A fork with 150mm or 160mm travel. More than just your average hardtail, the META HT AM is proficient anywhere with the feel of a real enduro bike thanks to carefully selected front suspension.
- A geometry intentionally designed to be completely capable on the steepest, most technical trails.
The frame facilitates 27.5 and 29-inch wheels.
27.5 for small and medium sized riders. Or simply for those who prefer increased handling, comfort and grip.
29 for medium and large sized riders. Or for those who favour efficiency, precision and performance.
A first-choice bike for some, a second or third choice for others, the META HT AM is one of those bikes that quite simply makes you want to ride.
About the META HT AM ORIGIN
The 'Sand' finish of this META HT AM ORIGIN blends with any environment, from forest to city.
By contrast, the components are ultra-modern of course. Coming with 27.5'' wide rimmed wheels and 2.6 tyres, the ORIGIN offers an ideal balance between comfort and grip. The ROCKSHOX 35 Silver forks with 160 mm travel play a part in delivering comfort and grip too and precision comes thanks to 35 mm upper tubes. The SHIMANO Deore transmission and a cassette with a 46t range, completes a reliable and unwavering build.
From the city to the top of a mountain, this META HT AM ORIGIN can do it all!
SpecificationFRAME: 2021 META HT AM