Pre-order now, back in stock March 2022, order now to avoid disappointment!
Payment methods available for Commencal are WorldPay, Paypal and Laybuy. Other payment methods will be refunded in full and the order cancelled.
Free home delivery for this product, don't miss out!
Includes customs duty and VAT so no hidden costs to be received at a later date.
Commencal bikes are distributed directly from the Commencal warehouse in France, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
We've worked on this new SUPREME DH XS for many many months. As DH racing specialists we know the importance of the size of the bike for a young adult looking to compete. We've left nothing behind here. This is definitely not an enduro frame with DH components thrown on, but instead a real SUPREME DH frame envisaged and designed for small riders only. With some of our young guns we've been able to acquire the data we need to make the best for them. Measuring just 1.72m, youngster Max Alran won the U15 2021 DH European Championships with this bike!
We know that wheel size is still a major debate in the world of DH and we are constantly working on it. In this specific case, it is a decisive parameter for the bike to match its rider perfectly. In order to offer a lively, playful and manoeuvrable race ready vibe to its rider, the SUPREME DH XS is equipped with 27.5-inch front and rear wheels. This way, the lower cockpit allows easier handling for the rider.
Several major evolutions also become evident at frame-level:
- Thanks to a series of different tubes, the frame is considerably lighter.
- The series of tubes are specifically designed to offer comfort and dynamism.
- Rear triangle tubes are designed for greater accuracy and less energy loss.
- Position of the main pivot point and kinematic is designed for more liveliness when pushing hard.
The SUPREME DH XS becomes the #1 option for any teenager, young adult or smaller rider looking to compete with a real DH bike, thought of and designed specifically for this discipline. Stop the DIY!
SUPREME DH XS
The new kid on the SUPREME DH block is just perfect in matte Silver.
Adjustable and efficient, we chose the following ROCKSHOX suspension:
- The black BoXXer Ultimate fork is the best for downhill.
- The Super Deluxe Select shock provides sensitivity and liveliness for lighter weight riders.
The other components are selected specifically for this SUPREME DH:
- The TRP DH-R Evo 4-piston brakes have 220mm rotors for a true touch and ever-aggressive stopping power, perfect for small riders.
- The SRAM GX DH 7-speed drivetrain is made for DH.
- The SPANK Spike Race 33 wheels are a guarantee of reliability and solidity.
Now everyone can line up at the start of a DH race!
FRAME: SUPREME DH 27'', 200 MM TRAVEL
SHOCK: ROCKSHOX SUPERDELUXE SELECT
FORK: ROCKSHOX BOXXER ULTIMATE, 200 MM TRAVEL
HEADSET: ACROS ZS56 / ZS56
STEM: RIDE ALPHA DH 40
BAR: RIDE ALPHA R27
GRIPS: ODI ELITE MOTION
BRAKES: TRP DH-R EVO, 4 PISTONS
SHIFTERS: SRAM GX DH
CHAIN GUIDE: E13 LG1 + BOTTOM GUIDE
REAR MECH: SRAM GX DH
BOTTOM BRACKET: SRAM DUB
CRANKSET: TRUVATIV DESCENDANT DH, 165 MM CRANK ARMS, DUB
CHAIN: KMC X11EL
CASSETTE: SRAM GX DH
RIMS: SPANK SPIKE RACE 33
HUBS: REAR: FORMULA DHG-150 - FRONT: FORMULA DHL-93
SPOKES / NIPPLES: SAPIM D-LIGHT
TYRES: REAR: MAXXIS DHR II - FRONT: MAXXIS ASSEGAI
SEATPOST: RIDE ALPHA SUPER LIGHT
SADDLE: FIZIK GRAVITA ALPACA X5
WEIGHT: 17,7 KG / 39 LB
ACCESSORIES: CHAINSTAY PROTECTOR, SEATSATY PROTECTOR, FORK BUMPERS, DOWNTUBE PROTECTOR, ROLLER COVER