Pre-order now, size S in stock March 2022. Sizes M, L and XL will be back in stock August 2022, order now to avoid disappointment!
Payment methods available for Commencal are WorldPay, Paypal and Laybuy. Other payment methods will be refunded in full and the order cancelled.
Free home delivery for this product, don't miss out!
Includes customs duty and VAT so no hidden costs to be received at a later date.
Commencal bikes are distributed directly from the Commencal warehouse in France, please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
SUPREME DH: Anything but a compromise.
We have been involved in the world of racing for a long time. DH is an exciting sport because of the complex technicalities and tactics, both from a riding and mechanical perspective. As competitors, we work to win, whether that involves prototype bikes, numerous tune-up sessions, a technical team at races??? The World Cup circuit is an ideal laboratory for developing bikes and with six official teams and many independent riders, we make the most of it!
Our SUPREME DH platform continues to evolve. Its development centres around three main areas - more performance, more reliability and a global strategy to always move more up-market.
Since 2019, some of our guys and girls have been riding the SUPREME DH with 29/27 wheels. The results of this formula speak for themselves: Myriam Nicole has become World Champion twice (2019-2021) and won several World Cup rounds in 2021. Camille Balanche became World Champion in 2020. Amongst the men, Amaury Pierron and Thibaut Daprela have also won several World Cup rounds on-board this bike. Thibaut Daprela has also climbed onto the overall World Cup series podiums twice in his first two Elite seasons (2020 and 2021)!
It's clear from the results of our pro teams and all our independent riders that the SUPREME DH has become a top leading DH race bike across the market. Its development this year again allowed many advances in terms of the frame:
- Having different sized wheels maintains the ability to clear things with the confidence offered by a 29-inch wheel on the front, but also to gain grip and manoeuvrability with a 27.5-inch wheel on the back.
- Increased overall stiffness for more precision and less energy loss.
- Position of the main pivot point and kinematics developed for more liveliness when pushing hard.
- A more linear kinematic which makes it possible to ride with less SAG without losing any comfort.
- Position of the jockey wheel is designed to maintain good chain tension, limit its effect on the suspension and increase efficiency when on the pedals.
SUPREME DH ÖHLINS EDITION
The SUPREME DH ÖHLINS Edition returns in 2022 with a brand-new shiny Keswick Green paint job that matches perfectly with the yellow and black ÖHLINS suspension decals. Only the best from the Swedish suspension brand:
- A TTX22M shock will please all the spring suspension fans out there.
- A DH38 Air fork is excellent for racing thanks to its great precision as well as efficient adjustments which will delight those who have an eye for detail.
As for the other components, we also see some of the best on the market:
- Powerful and consistent SHIMANO XT 4-piston 220mm brakes.
- DT SWISS custom wheels designed specifically for this bike. They feature the FR 560 rims and super reliable hubs.
An exceptional bike, ready to line up in any World Cup start gate.
FRAME: 2022 SUPREME DH 29/27, 200 MM TRAVEL ON S / M / L - 2022 SUPREME DH 29, 200 MM TRAVEL ON XL
SHOCK: OHLINS TTX22M
FORK: OHLINS DH38 AIR, 200 MM TRAVEL
HEADSET: ACROS ZS56 / ZS56
STEM: RIDE ALPHA DH 40
BAR: RIDE ALPHA R27
GRIPS: ODI ELITE MOTION
BRAKES: SHIMANO XT, 4 PISTONS, I-SPEC EV COMPATIBLE
SHIFTERS: SRAM GX DH
CHAIN GUIDE: E13 LG1 + BOTTOM GUIDE
REAR MECH: SRAM GX DH
BOTTOM BRACKET: SRAM DUB
CRANKSET: TRUVATIV DESCENDANT DH, 165 MM CRANK ARMS, DUB
CHAIN: KMC X11EL
CASSETTE: SRAM GX DH
RIMS: DT SWISS FR560
HUBS: REAR: DT SWISS 350 - FRONT: DT SWISS 350
SPOKES / NIPPLES: DT SWISS COMPETITION
TYRES: REAR: SCHWALBE MAGIC MARY - FRONT: SCHWALBE MAGIC MARY
SEATPOST: TRUVATIV DESCENDANT DH
SADDLE: FIZIK GRAVITA ALPACA X5
WEIGHT: 17,7 KG / 39 LB
COLOUR: KESWICK GREEN
ACCESSORIES: CHAINSTAY PROTECTOR, SEATSATY PROTECTOR, FORK BUMPERS, DOWNTUBE PROTECTOR, ROLLER COVER